This year’s theme is Westward Ho!
Our youth leads picked a great theme that allows us to highlight all the elements that early settlers would have encountered on their journeys west.
- Native Americans
- Mountain Men
- Rocky Mountain Climbing
- Horse Wranglers
- U.S. Calvary Themed Shooting Sports
- Blacksmithing & Metal Work
- Pacific Northwest Lumberjacks
Here are details on how to get your unit registered for this year’s Winter Camp.
Click this link for the –
UNIT / CAMPSITE REGISTRATION
Registration for campsites begins this week and runs through Nov 16. Your initial registration will 1.) establish a key unit leader contact, 2.) provide an estimate of youth and adult attendees and 3.) indicate your preferred campsite assignments.
There are two easy ways to request a reservation for Circle Ten Council’s Winter Camp.
- You can request a reservation through Circle Ten’s CampMaster reservation system (www.circle10.camp-master.com). If you do not have a CampMaster account, you will need to create one. Once registered and logged in, you will select Winter Camp 2018 from the list of upcoming events on the left side of the screen. Once you have submitted your request, you will have a confirmation e-mail sent to the address listed in your CampMaster account profile.
- You can fill out and return the paper reservation form included in the Leaders Guide appendix and return it to either of the Council Service Centers. We will create a CampMaster account for you based on the information on your paper form.
- As in years past, the scheduled arrival day for Winter Camp 2018 is Thursday, December 27. Early arrival is available after 10:00 a.m. on December 26th.Please do not arrive before 10:00 a.m. on the 26th.
If your troop chooses to arrive on December 26th please be mindful that this is the time when the staff sets up winter camp. There is no program and minimal staff assistance will be available.
[NEW] CIRCLE TEN SUMMER CAMP APPRECIATION DISCOUNT
If your unit attended a Circle Ten summer camp in 2018, your unit is eligible for a special 20% discount on the $45 Winter Camp registration fee. Units that had a reservation for a 2018 Circle Ten summer camp are eligible for this discount regardless of which Scouts participate in which activities. (Maverick campers do not qualify a unit for this special discount).
Units will receive an email from Circle Ten with a discount code the week of Sept 17. If you do not receive an email by Friday, Sept 21 and believe your unit is eligible, please contact the Camping department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you make your reservation for Winter Camp, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the “Additional Information” tab. Enter your unit’s discount code in the Discount Coupon field and you will receive 20% off your reservation balance due.
MB / PROGRAM REGISTRATION
On October 12, a detailed Merit Badge and Program Addendum will be published and course registration for individual merit badges and program activities will open up through CampMaster.
Merit badge and course registration will be open from Nov 2 through Dec 10.
We hope to see you and your units back at Winter Camp this year.
Winter Camp Staff
Calling all cold weather Mikanakawans! If you are a 14 years or older, dues paying, sash wearing, flap toting member of our lodge consider this your official invitation to apply for a position on the 2018 Winter Camp Staff. You can apply through the Google form app located HERE! Please note, application does not guarantee your position on Winter Camp staff, but you can’t be on the staff if you don’t apply.