The 2018 Camp Card Sale is here! We look forward to another successful year!
You can sign up your unit to participate by going here. Please note that sign-ups will be done through CampMaster again this year and are a unit reservation. Only someone designated as a unit leader IN CAMPMASTER can make the reservation. If you need a CampMaster account or if you need to be designated as a unit leader, please email Stephanie Kirk.
2018 Camp Card Calendar
May 11 – Last day for units to turn in money and unsold Camp Cards
June 11 – Youth and unit incentive drawings held
Camp Card offers
These offers are on the Main card, STEM card, and Exploring/LFL card.
These offers cover communities in Tonkawa District.
Useful Documents and Links
- Camp Card Commitment form (or sign up online)
- Camp Card Promotional Document
- Calendar (PDF version)
- Unit Camp Card Chair position description
- Kick-off locations
- Youth Camp Card Receipt
- Camp Card Tracking Sheet
- Weekly drawing entry form (preferred method – online)
- Kick-off Presentation
- Dick’s Sporting Goods locations and registration open dates
- Tom Thumb/Albertson’s locations and registration open dates
- Lowes locations and registration open dates
- Bass Pro available times
- Instructions for signing up for Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bass Pro, Lowes, and Tom Thumb/Albertson’s
- Accepting credit cards comparison article
- Booth Etiquette
- What do I say/Script
- Sales Tip Video – share this with your Scouts and their families
- Script – Spanish version
- Top Seller Submissions
201 8 Card Offers
Please note the 2018 Camp Card will be sold for $10 per card and your unit will still receive 50% commission per card!
NEW COMMUNICATION TOOL FOR 2018
Please go here and subscribe to our Camp Card channel for all communications regarding the 2018 Camp Card Sale.