The 2017 Camp Card Sale is here! We look forward to another successful year!
You can sign up your unit to participate by going here. Please note that sign-ups will be done through CampMaster again this year and are a unit reservation. Only someone designated as a unit leader IN CAMPMASTER can make the reservation. If you need a CampMaster account or if you need to be designated as a unit leader, please email Stephanie Kirk.
2017 Camp Card Calendar
February 3 – Target date for having 100% of our units signed up to sell.
February 9 – Council Camp Card Kickoff – cards distributed and sales begin
February 17 – First weekly drawing held. Drawings will continue every Friday through May 5th. Entries due by noon each Friday to qualify.
May 12 – Last day for units to turn in money and unsold Camp Cards
May 13 – Unit commission reduced to 35%
May 31 – Unit commission reduced to 25%
June 9 – Youth and unit incentive drawings held
2017 Camp Card Offers
Please note the 2017 Camp Card will be sold for $10 per card and your unit will still receive 50% commission per card!
Main Card Offers
Rural Card Offers
Unit Sales Incentives
- Sign up by February 3rd and settle your account by May 12th to receive 50% commission throughout the entire sale.
- Sign up by February 3rd, settle your account by May 12th, and sell a minimum of 250 Camp Cards and be entered into a drawing for a $250 Gift Card.
Youth Sales Incentives
- Sell 25 Camp Cards and you will be eligible for the 12 weekly drawings (February 17 – May 5) for a $25 Walmart Gift Card. For every 25 cards you sell, you will be entered into the weekly drawings. Submit your entries here.
- In addition to being entered into the weekly drawings for every 25 Camp Cards you sell, you will be entered into our grand prize drawing for your choice of and iPad mini, Xbox One S, or a Go Pro Camera. The grand prize drawing will be held on June 9th.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top Cub Scout and the Top Boy Scout/Explorer/Venturer salesman in each district.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top 100 youth salesmen.