This is where to check for any recent District News about upcoming events, cancellations or postponements.
Verify with District Calendar.
NOTICE: DISTRICT COMMITTEE MOVED TO
2ND THURSDAYS AT LDS @ 6:00PM
- Merit Badge Fair April 22 @ LDS Greenville 8:30 Registration
- Cubmaster/Den Leader Position Specific Training 9:00 – 1:00
- Scoutmaster/Asst Scoutmaster Position Specific Training 1:00 – 4:00
- Changes to the Cub, Boy & Venturing Scout Program
- Mrs. Mary Vorgert with the Hunt County Master Gardeners has reached out and requested that if any of our Life Scouts are in need of ideas for Eagle Scout projects, she has several opportunities within her organization. Mary’s e-mail is email@example.com, and her phone number is 214-289-8042. This represents another excellent way for our Eagle Scout candidates to complete their project requirements.
- Texas Face to Face Youth Protection Training will be offered as needed. All leaders and adults attending Summer Camp must have a YPT card in hand when arriving at any council camp. Notify Training Chair Chuck Davidson of your training needs: 903-217-4458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our OA Chapter is putting together a Where-to-go-Camping Guide and Kenneth Mize is compiling the data. District leaders are requested to contact Kenneth with info about favorite camping locations, what facilities are there, any fees, restrictions, etc…
Kenneth Mize email@example.com
- National has recently updated their Fiscal Policies and Procedures for BSA Units. Below is that document to assist you in answering questions that units often ask. The last item on that document is:
Can my unit credit amounts from fundraising to an individual toward their expenses?
See the Product Sales Guide for more information.
- Please keep this information in your toolbox to help answer unit questions. You may forward this policy in pdf form to anyone who asks. Remember, this is National’s policy based on IRS regulations and on best stewardship practices.
Questions? Contact Lynette Hendricks | Controller
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA
Circle Ten Council
Phone 214.902.6704 | Fax 214.902.6789