We have listed the Officers’ Duties, Objectives, & the Chapter’s S.M.A.R.T. Goals.
Ultimate BIG ACHIEVEMENT is to reach
OA CHAPTER (JTE) SILVER LEVEL
Click –> HERE <– To view the OA Chapter JTE
Please help us be a successful Chapter.
—– OFFICERS’ DUTIES & OBJECTIVES —–
—– CHAPTERS’ SMART GOALS —–
S=Specific / M=Measurable / A=Achievable / R=Relevant / T=Timed
Chapter Chief –
- Get at least 75% of Chapter Officers to LLD.
- Get an approximate attendance of 30% at chapter and lodge events and always have the chapter officers attend.
- Quarterly attend meeting with the Chapter’s key three to help with District activities. – 1 of 4 Completed
- Attend and be active in at least 75% of LEC meeting. – 3 of 9 Completed
Chapter Vice Chief of Administration –
- Do a Training session at the Scoutmaster’s Roundtable over the OA Unit Election process in January. – Completed 1-11-18 🙂
- Visit every Troop in District to conduct an OA Unit Election and to promote District and Council camps before March 31. – 12 of 12 Completed
- Get 80% of Ordeal Candidates go through Ordeal before Oct. 31. 31% Inducted
- Get 80% of our Chapter members pay their 2018 dues before March 31. – We were only able to reach 54%. Failed to reach goal 🙁
Chapter Vice Chief of Service –
- Meet with DE and schedule service opportunities that we can provide to the District. Completed & Needs review w/ New DE.
- Have some members of the Chapter be present at the Summer Camp Staff Support Work Day.
- Plan and complete a service project for the Community. – 5-19-18
Chapter Vice Chief of Camp Promotions –
- Visit Every Boy Scout Troop & Cub Scout Pack to Promote Camporees, Summer Camps, & Cub Scout Camps. – 12 of ? Completed
- Start a Chapter Camping Team, & offer assistance to Troops to go camping with their younger Scouts. – Completed 12-14-17 🙂
- Have at least 4 Chapter members to be on a Winter or Summer Camp Staff. – Completed 12-26-17 🙂
- Have Chapter members attend Lodge Fellowship Weekend & Section Conclave. – 2 of 3 Completed
Chapter Vice Chief of Comm / Tech –
- Maintain a Chapter Website, Social Media, & Remind 101 app to keep it up to date with current information. – All is Current 🙂
- Submit a Chapter News Article to the Lodge Quarterly to put into their Quarterly Newsletter. – 1 of 4 Completed
- Send out a Lodgemaster email at least once a month to inform of upcoming activities of the Lodge & Chapter. – 5 of 12 Completed
Chapter Vice Chief of Inductions –
- Conduct a Training at a Scoutmaster’s Roundtable to cover the Induction process. – Completed 1-11-18 🙂
- Get 30% of the Chapter members to attend Induction Weekends to serve on staff.
- Get at least 60% of Brotherhood eligible Ordeal members to go through their Brotherhood Inductions. – 50%
Chapter Vice Chief of American Indian Activities –
- Establish Arrow of Light & Cross Over Ceremony Team. Completed 3-8-18 🙂
- Establish a Ceremony Team for Pre-Ordeal & Ordeal Ceremonies.
- Have Ceremonialist participate in at least 5 Induction Weekends ceremonies in some manner. – 2 of 5 Completed
- Have Chapter members participate in Lodge AIA Winter Fellowship / Powwow 🙂, Section Conclave 🙂, & Lodge AIA Weekend.
Return to Sachapiwak Chapter Page.