2017 – 2018 Program Preview
2017-18 Circle Ten Printed Program Guide
Den Leader Resources
Resources for Cub Scout Den Leaders, including;
- A letter for all new Leaders
- Cub Scout Outdoor Program Guide
- Tiger Meetings (1st Grade) September to February
- Wolf Meetings (2nd Grade) September to February
- Bear Meetings (3rd Grade) September to February
- Webelos Meetings (4th/5th Grade) September to February
Pack Meeting Plans (Archive)
- September: Clean – “Cubservation”
- October: Brave – “Super Cub!”
- November: Helpful – “Cubs In Action”
- December: Reverent – “Winter Wonderland”
- January: Trustworthy – “The Great Race”
- February: Friendly – “Friends Near And Far”
- March: Thrifty – “Cubstruction”
- April: Cheerful – “Strike Up The Band”
- May: Kind – “My Animal Friends”
- June: Obedient – “It’s A Hit”
- July: Loyal – “Scout Salute”
- August: Courteous – “S’More Cub Scout Fun”
Pack Meeting Plans
- September: Helpful – “To The Rescue”
- October: Kind – “Creepy Crawlers”
- November: Courteous – “Cubs In Shining Armor”
- December: Cheerful – “Celebrate”
- January: Obedient – “Cub Scout City Council”
- February: Reverent – “Passport To Other Lands”
- March: Loyal – “Our National Treasures”
- April: Thrifty – “Power Up!”
- May: Clean – “A Picnic With Pizzazz”
- June: Brave – “Roaming Reptile Alert”
- July: Trustworthy – “Let The Games Begin”
- August: Friendly – “#CUBSCOUTS”
Resources for Cubmasters, including;
- Songs & Skits
- Program Guide
- Links to Cub Scout Resources
- Cubmaster Job Description
Forms and Scouting Resources:
- Internet Recharter
- Internet Advancement
- My Scouting
- Insurance Policy and Claims Forms
- Positive Public Relations
- Guide to Safe Scouting
- Youth Protection Training
- Service Hour Reporting
- Insignia Guide
- BSA Square Knot Guide
- Tour and Activities Plan
- Emergency Medical Centers for Camp
- Risk Management
- National Scouting Museum
- MyScouting Tools Release 1.1
- Youth Protection Training Compliance
- Misc. Scouting Forms for all Occasions
Spark Plug Award Nomination due by last Friday of December Each Year
At the annual District Dinner, several categories of Recognition Awards will be presented. Tonkawa District is now requesting all District Units to nominate two persons for the District’s Sparkplug Award. It can be a parent, a Scout Leader, a helper or volunteer; really just anyone who has given a “Spark” to your unit the previous year.
District Award of Merit
The District Award of Merit is a council award presented by districts in the same manner that the Silver Beaver is a national award presented by councils.
Silver Beaver Nomination form and work sheet
The award is made for noteworthy service of exceptional character to youth by registered Cub Scouters, Scouters, Varsity Scouters, and Exploring leaders within the territory under the jurisdiction of a local council.
Scouter Training Awards
Also known as Adult Volunteer Knot Awards. Research to see who in your unit has earned/deserves these awards. Our scouts like to see their adult volunteers given awards.
Cub Scout Pushmobile Rules and Design
Guidelines and rules for the Cub Scout Pushmobile Races, including car design rules.
BSA Medical Form
Valid for 1 calendar year from the date of the medical examination.
BSA Tour Plan
The New Tour Plan form replaces all Local and National Tour Permits, effective March 1, 2011
New – Eagle Application
Eagle Application – replaces all previous versions.
Unit PR Award
To recognize and encourage youth and adults to promote Scouting events going on in their communities, Circle Ten Council is proud to introduce the Scouting PR Award.
Philmont Training Center Application
For adults to sign up for Philmont Training Center courses.
District Job Descriptions
District Chairman, District Commissioner, District Executive, and all Committee Descriptions.