Look for Training Announcements on the District Calendar, found by clicking on the word CALENDAR on the toolbar above.
To stay updated on training opportunities and other District Activities please attend Roundtable every 2nd Thursday 7:00pm at LDS Church in Greenville. Directions can be found by clicking on the District Map on the toolbar above.
- We are happy to announce that the new 2018 BSA Online Training meets Texas State Requirements and has been approved to replace F2F Training!
- Please note: Anyone who has recently taken F2F training and/or has an unexpired F2F YPT card – the card will be accepted at Circle Ten Council Summer Camps and Day/Twilight Camps this year. Those who have not taken F2F Training or have an expired F2F card will be required to take the Online YPT training thru my.scouting.org before October 2018, and will need to print their certificate to show for validation upon arrival at camp.
For questions, contact:
|District Training Chairman||Chuck Davidson||Training Chair||C: 903-217-4458|
Leader Specific Training (LST)
Please contact District Training Chairman Chuck Davidson
with your unit’s training requirements.
Available Cub Scout Position Specific Training Courses:
- Cubmaster/Asst. Cubmaster
- Tiger Den Leader/Asst. Tiger Den Leader
- Den Leader/Asst. Den Leader
- Webelos Den Leader/Asst. Webelos Den Leader
- Pack Committee Chair/Pack Committee Member
- Pack Trainer
Available Boy Scout Position Specific Training Courses
- Scoutmaster/Asst. Scoutmaster
- Troop Committee Chair/Troop Committee Member
Available Venturer Position Specific Training Courses
- Venturing Advisor/Asst. Venturing Advisor
- Venturing Crew Leader/Asst. Venturing Crew Leader
For reservations, contact:
|District Training Chairman||Chuck Davidsonemail@example.com||C: 903-217-4458|
2017 Fall Courses TBA
- BB Gun